Sunday, November 2, 2014


ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!



 
This month marks my one year anniversary of posting on this blog. I sincerely hope it has been a source of learning, understanding, and inspiration for you. My only desire is that the things posted here will encourage each one to seek the Lord and dig deeper into the scriptures for wisdom and understanding of the times we live in.

About five years ago I got before the Lord and asked Him to teach me His-story according to His word and not what the text books say. That began quite a journey into the scriptures and a re-learning, if you will, of all the things I had learned about the end of the age and God’s plan for mankind.

The first thing I learned was to allow the Bible to interpret itself. The key to understanding all things is in the Bible if we allow it to interpret itself. I was quietly waiting on the Lord one day and felt like I wasn’t hearing. I told the Lord that I wanted to hear Him. He spoke quietly to my spirit and told me that He would speak to me (and all men) through His written word. “I wrote the book,” He said, “and there it is on the table. Open it and pour over it and I will speak to you clearly.”

So simple. I just had to laugh out loud. That began my journey into discovering what the Lord had to say on many of the things we’ve shared on this blog. It got me into realizing that Yeshua was a Torah observing Jew. That led me to get back to the early roots of the church. It led me into understanding the time in which Yeshua lived from a Hebraic perspective. It changed my whole understanding of the things written in the Bible.

I began to understand Yeshua’s perspective on the parables he told from His Jewish perspective. These parables, in many instances, began to take on a deeper meaning than when I read them before. That led to studying the Torah, the first five books of the Bible, in a more thorough way. This, in turn, helped me to understand many stories in the Old Testament that had formerly been hidden to me.

The Lord began to teach me about His feasts and appointed times as written in Leviticus 23. This led me to studying the three fall feasts of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Tabernacles. These feasts had hidden keys to understanding the end times. I was very interested in understanding Daniel and the book of Revelation. The feasts began to open my spirit to many end time truths. If you have searched this blog thoroughly you know what I’m saying.

Frankly, I feel that the “Christian” community is very immature in their understanding of the end times and are woefully unprepared for the difficult days ahead. They have no understanding of the persecution and tribulations which are to come because they think they are going to be raptured out before anything awful happens. Tell that to our brothers in the Middle East and see what they have to say. The persecution and tribulation of our brothers in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq are beyond the western Christian's experience.

The same believers who think they will be raptured out raise no voice of protest to what is happening in the Middle East to those who are being decimated as I write. God will owe our brothers in the Middle East quite an apology if He takes the western Christians “out” of this world when things get tough here. Yeshua warned us of persecution and tribulation for a reason.

I hope you will search out the scriptures on your own and cry out to the Lord for wisdom and understanding. The whole world is deceived because they choose to be. Truth requires an open mind and true searching of the Word to see what God has to say--not what man twists it to say. Seek for yourself. Let no man tell you without serious scriptural confirmation. Let the Bible interpret itself.

In some cases things I did not understand took months and years before I found the answer. It really is OK to say, “I don’t know.” Stay hungry, my brothers, stay hungry. Seek and you will find. God bless you in all things!


No comments: