Thursday, December 4, 2014

WHY GOD IS ANGRY WITH HIS APOSTATE CHURCH
 
 
 
Isaiah 5:1-7Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)
5 ¶ Now will I sing to my well-beloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My well-beloved had a vineyard in the horn of the sons of oil;
2 and he had fenced it and gathered out the stones thereof and planted it with the choicest vine and built a tower in the midst of it and also made a winepress therein; and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, between me and my vineyard.
4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? Therefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, did it bring forth wild grapes?
5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it shall be eaten up; and break down its wall, and it shall be trodden down:
6 And I will lay it waste; it shall not be pruned, nor hoed; but briers and thorns shall come up there; I will even command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
7 For the vineyard of the LORD of the hosts is the house of Israel and every man of Judah his pleasant plant; and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.
 
 Isaiah 5:20-25Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)
20 Woe unto those that call evil good and good evil; that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto those that are wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto those that are mighty to drink wine and men of strength to mingle strong drink;

23 who justify the wicked for bribes and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24 Therefore as the fire devours the stubble and the flame consumes the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go away as dust because they have cast away the law of the LORD of the hosts and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he has stretched forth his hand against them and has smitten them; and the mountains trembled, and their carcasses were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
 
 
 


No comments: