Tuesday, December 16, 2014


A FRESH DIRECTION AND FOCUS

As we approach the end of the year I feel that I should spend more time waiting on the Lord and seeking His direction in 2015. I've been posting almost every day since Nov of 2013. I am not going to stop posting--but I am going to seriously cut the number of postings.

I will try to post a few times each month from now on rather than 26 postings a month. I will share whatever the Lord puts on my heart in those postings. I believe 2015 is going to be a critical year that will begin moving the world into the new order in which the influence of the United States will become seriously marginalized.

God is shaking everything that can be shaken. This is going to take some time to play out, but 2015 is going to be a tumultuous year in the financial sector of the western nations. I believe 2015 is a pivitol year for the financial changes which are coming.

In that context I feel pressed to wait on and seek the Lord in a more focused manner. We all get caught up in the things we are doing in our individual lives--and that is normal. Some times it can be a struggle to wait on the Lord.

I've been put in a situation where it is possible for me to wait on the Lord with fewer interruptions then most people. I would appreciate your prayers for guidance at this time.

Check back a few times a month and I will post as led. Thanks again for taking the time to read the blog. If you are new please browse through the various postings. I hope it has been a blessing to you all.

Blessings in Yeshua!

No comments: