Monday, December 8, 2014

THE FALL OF SATAN
  

Isaiah
 


12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, who didst claim the Gentiles as an inheritance!
13 Thou who said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven; upon high next to the stars of God I will exalt my throne: and I will sit upon the mount of the testimony and in the sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be cast down to Sheol, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14.12-15
 
Ezekiel
 
11 ¶ And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
12 Son of man, raise up lamentations upon the king of Tyre and say unto him, Thus hath the Lord GOD said: Thou dost seal up the sum of perfection, full of wisdom, and completed in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering: the sardius, topaz, diamond, turquoise, onyx, and beryl, the sapphire, ruby, and emerald, and gold; the works of thy tambourines and of thy pipes were prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou, great cherubim, wast covered, and I placed thee; thou wast in the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked among stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in all thy ways from the day that thou wast created, until iniquity was found in thee.
16 Because of the multitude of thy trafficking thou wast filled with violence, and thou hast sinned; and I cast thee out of the mountain of God, and I cast thee unto evil from among the stones of fire, O cherubim that wast covered.
17 Thine heart lifted thee up because of thy beauty; thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness; I will cast thee to the earth; I will expose thee before the kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuary by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy trafficking; therefore I brought forth fire from the midst of thee, which has consumed thee, and I brought thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all those that behold thee.
19 All those that knew thee from among the peoples shall marvel over thee; thou hast been greatly disturbed, and thou shalt not exist again forever. Ezekiel 28.11-19

 
 

No comments: