Thursday, February 26, 2015

NEW POSTING SCHEDULE
 
 
 
I've been sensing in my spirit that I should spend less time watching events play out on the world scene and spend more time seeking the word and waiting on the Lord. This does not mean that I am not watching events--only that I am spending less time doing that and more on seeking the Lord's direction.
 
 
In view of this I feel that it would be best if I had a posting schedule wherein I could post items I think are important at specific times. Starting in March I will post on the 10th, 20th, and last day of each month. I will post items on specific world events that are important and share some things I feel the Lord may be showing me.
 
 
If a world shaking event should take place in between posting dates I would attempt to post something that day or the next. My philosophy is to seek the mind of the Lord and to not run to and fro to conferences or look to specific "prophetic" ministries for a word. I want to hear from the Lord myself. I desire to understand His word contextually and to allow the Bible to interpret itself through doing word study and targeting specific issues.
 
In so doing I find that many things we have "traditionally" been taught are not always the true word of God. The Bible is a coded mysterious book. God reveals His truth to seekers. In order to truely understand His word we must be hungry for truth. Those who casually approach the word will not have ears to hear or eyes to see the deeper truths. We must stay hungry and seek--then we shall find truth. God does not reveal anything unless we passionately seek Him.
 
Just to mention a few upcoming events which may be important:

March 3 - Israeli PM Netanyahu speaks to a joint session of Congress.
 
March 17 - Elections in Israel to determine the leadership of the government.
 
March 20 - Total solar eclipse of the sun occuring three days after the Israeli elections. This eclipse will mark the half way point of the current shemittah year.
 
April 3 - Passover begins.
 
April 4 - The 3rd Blood Moon of the tetrad. Feast of Unleavened Bread begins.
 
Thank you for reading. Please check back on the 10th, 20th, and last day of the month for updates.
 
Blessings! Burning Bush
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: