Saturday, September 7, 2019

FRESH ROUND OF POSTINGS WILL BEGIN NOW


Thank you all for your patience as I was on a break from posting.


Starting today I will begin posting various messages which I feel are important for all believers to be aware of in these difficult times and those which lie ahead.


Some postings will be directly from what I am sensing the Lord is showing me and many other postings will be links to important and trusted sources.


Today I would like to introduce you to www.usawatchdog.com by Mr. Greg Hunter who once worked for CNN. He is now an independent report and a believer in Yeshua. He posts on current events in the finance, news, politics, and biblical news.


Today I am linking to his recent interview with Jonathan Cahn 
https://usawatchdog.com/trump-lightening-rod-of-division-sent-by-god-jonathan-cahn/
who is an important prophetic voice of our generation. Mr. Cahn does not proclaim himself a prophet like many do, but he is the real deal and his insights are based on the written word. Enjoy this interview and God bless!





No comments: