Thursday, March 7, 2019


Continuing with a “Big Picture” Understanding - Restoration - The Millennial Kingdom

 

This post continues the direction of the previous two postings. Very seldom is anything studied concerning the Millennial Age. These verses shed light on the Kingdom of God which is coming. If you are still reading this study I will assume it witnesses to your spirit. Search the scriptures.

 

Understanding who Judah and Ephraim are begins to open our understanding of the world to come. This is a controversial subject to be sure and many reject it. That’s the way things are and have always been. Fact is, this is what the Bible teaches. We just don’t understand it.

 

This does not fit in with Jewish or Christian doctrines. This is spiritual. I’m sharing the message. This is what Yahweh has taught me in prayer, study, and reading many view points on the subject.

 

A day is coming when all will be clear. Until then we see through a glass darkly.

 

The triumph of Messiah heralds the 1000 year Messianic Reign of restoration. (Ezekiel 37:24-28; Revelation 20:1-3, 7-10)

 

“David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

 

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

 

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

 

All God‘s promises will be honored. (Isaiah 14:24, 46:11; Lamentations 2:17)

 

The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, “Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, and as I have purposed, so it shall stand:

 

Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

 

The Lord has done what He purposed; He has fulfilled His word which He commanded in days of old. He has thrown down and has not pitied, and He has caused an enemy to rejoice over you; He has exalted the horn of your adversaries.

 

Messiah will live on Mount Zion, which will be raised above all other mountains. (Zechariah 2:4-12; Ezekiel 48:35; Joel 3:17-18; Obadiah 17, 21)

 

…who said to him, “Run, speak to this young man, saying: ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls, because of the multitude of men and livestock in it. For I,’ says the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst. Up, up! Flee from the land of the north,” says the Lord; “for I have spread you abroad like the four winds of heaven,” says the Lord. “Up, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon. For thus says the Lord of hosts: He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me.

“Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the Lord. Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem.

 

All the way around shall be eighteen thousand cubits; and the name of the city from that day shall be: THE LORD IS THERE.”

“So you shall know that I am the Lord your God, Dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy,
And no aliens shall ever pass through her again. And it will come to pass in that day that the mountains shall drip with new wine, the hills shall flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah shall be flooded with water; A fountain shall flow from the house of the Lord and water the Valley of Acacias.”

 

“But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; The house of Jacob shall possess their possessions…Then saviors shall come to Mount Zion to judge the mountains of Esau, and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.



His Land will be restored to its promised boundaries and fruitfulness. (Genesis15:18; Deuteronomy11:24; Joshua 1:3; Ezekiel 36:8, 34-35; Isaiah 51:3)

 

On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates—

 

Every place on which the sole of your foot treads shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the River Euphrates, even to the Western Sea, shall be your territory.

 

Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses.

 

But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come.

 

The desolate land shall be tilled instead of lying desolate in the sight of all who pass by. So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’

 

For the Lord will comfort Zion, He will comfort all her waste places; He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in it, thanksgiving and the voice of melody.

 

His People will be restored to His Land. (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 16:14-15; 31: 8-10; Ezekiel 36:8-10; 39:39: 23-29; Zephaniah 3:19-20)

 

It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

 

“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.

 

Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the ends of the earth, among them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and the one who labors with child, together; a great throng shall return there. They shall come with weeping, and with supplications I will lead them. I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, in a straight way in which they shall not stumble; for I am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn. “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He who scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him as a shepherd does his flock.”

 

But you, O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel, for they are about to come. For indeed I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown. I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, all of it; and the cities shall be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.

The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have dealt with them, and hidden My face from them.”

 

“Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

 

Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, and gather those who were driven out;
I will appoint them for praise and fame in every land where they were put to shame. At that time I will bring you back,
even at the time I gather you; for I will give you fame and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I return your captives before your eyes,” says the Lord.

 

His Name (Ha Shem) will be restored to His People and to His City, Jerusalem. (2 Chronicles 6:6; Ezekiel 36:22-23, 48:35; Zechariah 14:9)

 

Yet I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.’

 

“Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.

 

All the way around shall be eighteen thousand cubits; and the name of the city from that day shall be: THE LORD IS THERE.”

 

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be “The Lord is one and His name one.”

 

His Language will be restored. (Zephaniah 3:9)

 

“For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language that they all may call on the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one accord.

 

His Sabbath will be restored. (Isaiah 66:23)

 

And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

 

His Holy Days of intimate fellowship with man will be restored — Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles. (Colossians 2:16-17; Zephaniah 3:18; Zechariah 14:16)

 

So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or Sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.

 

“I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, who are among you, to whom its reproach is a burden.

 

And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

 

Messiah will teach God‘s people His Torah. (Isaiah 2:2-4; Ezekiel 36:27; Micah 4:1-3)

 

And it shall come to pass in the last of the days or times that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be confirmed as the head of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and all the Gentiles shall flow unto it. And many peoples shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the Gentiles and shall rebuke many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

 

And I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in my commandments, and ye shall keep my rights, and do them.

 

But it shall come to pass in the last of the times that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established as the top of the mountains and higher than all the hills, and peoples shall flow unto it. And many Gentiles shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth from Zion and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many peoples and correct strong nations even afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they train for war any more.

 

Messiah our Righteousness will reign over the House of Jacob forever. (Jeremiah 23:6; Luke 1:31-33)

 

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this shall be his name by which they shall call him, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

 

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb and bring forth a son and shalt call his name Jesus. He shall be great and shall be called the Son of the Highest, and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David; and he shall reign in the house of Jacob for ever, and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

 

When YHVH‘s redemption plan is completed, all those citizens of the world who belong to the Commonwealth of Israel will come to =unity in the faith‘. (John 17:23; Ephesians 4:13)

 

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfect in one and that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them as thou hast loved me.

 

until we all come forth in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the coming of age of the Christ:

 

Orthodox Jews do not accept the validity of non-Jewish faith in YHVH.

 

 Orthodox Christians do not accept that faithful Jews remain part of the family tree of God.

 

 Messianic Judah waits for Mashiach ben David and lives by the Written Torah of Moses.

 

 Nazarenes accept the Written Torah of Moses as the foundation of faith in Y‘shua.

 

 The Nation of Zion is Judah and Ephraim — YHVH‘s faithful through Y‘shua and Torah.

 

The Nation of Zion will be regathered from the four corners of the earth and restored as ‘one new man’, under the authority of Messiah ben David, Lion of Judah, living Torah, Yah Tzidkenu (our righteousness). Together they will worship and serve YHVH through His Son.

 

After the Millennial Reign

 

At the end of 1000 years, Satan will be set free from the Abyss to deceive the nations culminating in the Battle of Gog and Magog against the seat of the Messiah in Jerusalem. These nations will be destroyed by fire from Heaven.

Then will come the Second Resurrection and the Great Judgment of all people who were not raised to eternal life in the First Resurrection — all who have ever lived and died.

 

YHVH will judge the nations for ill-treating Israel and individuals for their life works.

(Psalm 110:6; Isaiah 41:11; Ezekiel 36:6-36; Jeremiah 46:28; Matthew 25:32; Revelation 20-21)

The old earth and heaven will pass away and a New Heaven and New Earth will be created.

 

Covenant of Peace/Shalom and the New Bride

 

The marriage supper of the Lamb is for the saints who are clothed in righteousness.

Revelation 19:7 “the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.”

The Bride is Jerusalem (complete with her inhabitants).

 

Revelation 21:2 “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

 

Revelation 21:9 “I will show thee the bride, the Lamb‟s wife.”

 

The inhabitants of Jerusalem are the 12 tribes of Israel (Jacob‘s sons) — they alone may enter the city.

Revelation 21:12 “and had twelve gates…and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.”

 

The foundation of the city is the 12 Apostles who will rule over the 12 tribes of Israel with Messiah. The four walls with three gates in each are named for each of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

 

The believers out of the nations will enter through the gate of their chosen tribe. (Ezekiel 47:23)

There is no Church Gate! (Rev 21:1, 9-14)

 

The Bride is made up of all those believers in YHVH who acknowledge Y‘shua as Messiah and who proclaim and keep His commandments. They will make up the Commonwealth (Household) of Israel (Jacob) with the right to reside in Jerusalem. (Ezekiel 47:21-23; Revelation 6:9; 12:17; 14:12; 20:4)

 

So shall ye divide this land among you according to the tribes of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, who have begotten sons among you; and they shall be unto you as native born among the sons of Israel; they shall have cast lots with you to inherit among the tribes of Israel. And it shall come to pass, that in the tribe in which the stranger sojourns, there shall ye give him his inheritance, said the Lord GOD.

 

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those that had been slain because of the word of God and for the testimony which they held:

 

And the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

 

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

 
And I saw thrones, and those who sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of those that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God and who had not worshipped the beast neither its image neither had received its mark upon their foreheads or in their hands; and they shall live and rei

No comments: