Saturday, January 20, 2018


THE CHURCH HAS BECOME A NEW AGE GARBAGE DUMP

 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Daniel 12.4

Daniel was told to seal the book until the time of the end. At this time, he was told, many shall “run to and fro” seeking knowledge. Today this is exactly what we are seeing in the so called church of God. ”The Bible is not enough, they say, there has to be more.”

This has opened the door to an incredible array of false and counterfeit teaching in God’s assembly. New age teachings are rampant in the assembly. People are chasing new experiences, signs, and wonders. God’s teachers are referred to as “seers” in the Heavens Physics website. Seers? Isn’t that a word that identifies the occult? Not anymore. Now the church has seers.

These are special people who have been given special powers to hear from God and show us what we need to do. Does anyone read the word? Last time I checked the Bible it had all the instruction I needed. Not today. The special people see angels and have all sorts of directive dreams and visions.

How can you argue with that? They must be special if they see all these visionary things.

My question is simply, “Do these things witness to the teaching of the Bible?” Do they align with the basic pattern of the Bible?

I notice very little use of scripture by those who claim to be “seers” these days.

Here is a quote from Judy Franklin in the book The Physics of Heaven: While I am not calling any of my people to sit in an upper room and wait, I am calling them to a place where their spirits are in an upper room position to receive what I am about to release. This sound that I will release will cause people to think differently.

My Bible says, “They who wait upon the Lord will rise up with wings of angels” Isaiah 40.3. Matter of fact, the Bible encourages us to wait upon the Lord in order to hear from Him.

A few years ago I was praying and quietly waiting on the Lord. I was feeling like I couldn’t hear. In my prayer I told the Lord I felt I couldn’t hear. Quietly in my spirit I heard Him say, “Son, I am speaking to you. As a matter of fact I’ve given you an entire book to read that will show you who I am and what I have to say. Read it, study it, and you will hear more clearly than ever.”

I almost fell out of the chair! How simple and true…read the book!

I began to study in earnest. The Father began to show me the truth in His WORD! He began to teach me to allow the Bible to interpret itself. To slow down and read more carefully. To use both Old and New Testaments to find the answers. God means what He says, and says what He means.

Slowly I began to realize that many traditions I had been taught were false. Many “doctrines” I had been taught were false. This was about a six year period. I began to understand God’s word, His character, and truth in a fresh way. I began to understand Bible prophecy for the first time.

If you are a reader of this blog you will see some of the things I began to understand. I share all I’ve been taught by the WORD and Spirit here on this blog.

One story that encapsulates it all is the one about when Yeshua was crucified. Once I learned the calendar I discovered the answer to Matthew 12.40. Yeshua said he would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. If we allow the Bible to interpret itself this rules out a Good Friday crucifixion. If Yeshua says, “Three days and three nights” then he must mean it.

Once I got the answer to that, the next question was, “Why do we keep celebrating Good Friday?” Why don't we start celebrating Passover/Unleavened Bread instead of Easter? The prophetic types and shadows are all revealed in Passover/Unleavened Bread Feast--and it's not chocolate bunnies and eggs!

Anyway, I am digressing. We don’t need New Age teaching and concepts in God’s church. What we need is good old fashion Bible study and discussion. Then we need to receive the truth and stop doing the same old things that aren’t true. Get back to the word!

If we patiently study, ask God the questions, wait on Him, continue to study, then eventually the answers will come. The problem is that we don’t like waiting so we make something up or look to some counterfeit thing for the answer. We don’t need: “a sound that I will release will cause people to think differently,” as Judy Franklin says.


We do not need a "sound" we need to build on the ROCK. We need a WORD that gets us to think Biblically! Spend your time reading and meditating on what you are reading in HIS Word and you will come to the truth.
Bill Johnson (Reading Church, California) writes that, we can’t just camp around old truth, but should seek new truths for our generation and then preserve those truths for the generations that follow.


The only new truth we need is to allow the BIBLE to interpret itself. We need to get back to understanding the Bible in a Hebrew context. That will allow us to see the Bible in a fresh way and the eyes of our understanding to be opened.


We have hung unto false Christian traditions that do not line up with the truth found only in the scriptures. When you handle the REAL you can determine quickly that which is UNREAL or false teaching.


That is how I found out when Yeshua was really crucified. That began to topple lots of false domino's as I followed the Bible path of truth outlined in the word! You can too!

Below are some links to the false things happening in the church today.

Pot church


Occult deception


Tarot cards


physics of heaven


 

 

No comments: