Thursday, June 13, 2019


WHO IS THE REAL QUEEN OF HEAVEN?
If we look into a book on sacred iconography which was standard in the 18th Century we will find John Bell's “New Pantheon: Or, Historical Dictionary of the Gods, Demi-gods, Heroes, and Fabulous Personages of Antiquity”.
In this book are some epithets to a goddess named Myrionyma lifted by John Bell from a classical work by Apuleius was a Latin-language prose writer, Platonist philosopher and rhetorician.
It is the Virgin Queen speaking:
I am nature…mistress of the elements…It is I who govern the luminous firmament of the heaven, the salutary breezes of the sea…the Egyptians honor me with peculiar ceremonies, and call me by my true name Isis…I am Isis, Queen of Egypt, instructed by Mercury…I first invented the use of corn…I shine in the dog star. Ref: The secret Architecture of our Nation’s Capital. David Ovason, page 308.
Isis was the original incarnation of the Biblical Queen of Heaven. From Isis onward she is the goddess with a thousand names. Virgo, Athena, Ishtar, Minerva, and Juno to mention a few. The Queen of Heaven is the goddess spirit throughout the various ages of human existence.
She is behind the various visions of the Virgin Mary which have manifested in recent times. A false angel or spirit to deceive and lead the nations into paganism.
She is the spirit of Jezebel which controls and seizes authority in various assemblies. It all begins in Biblical Egypt with the goddess Isis—the Queen of Heaven.
The Queen of Heaven is also revealed in visions of Mary! These visions or appearances are not of Jesus’ mother, but they are false angels. How do we know this?
In the Biblical accounts when an angel appears to a man, and the man falls down to worship the angel, the angelic being will tell the man to stand up, “I am not God.” Reference Revelation 10.10: At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."
The angel says he is a servant. He tells John to worship God.
The apparitions of Mary love to be worshipped. Accounts of these appearances confirm this. Not only do they love to be worshipped, they take credit for bringing salvation to the world. There is only one savior—Jesus Christ.
Mary the mother of Jesus is a mortal. She said so in Luke 2.46-48 when she declared God was her savior: Then Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Saving Health, for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden; for, behold, from now on all generations shall call me blessed.”
Don’t be fooled by false visions and angels. There is one true God and salvation is through Jesus Christ and only Him. Don’t be deceived. Seek the Lord.
 

No comments: