Sunday, March 26, 2017

POSTING

I apologize for not posting much lately. I try not to post just to post. Sometimes it is difficult to stay positive when chaos abounds. I know that the Lord is in charge and I always try to approach things from a Biblical World view.

In the meantime there is a lot to read on this site. My Christian brothers do not always agree with what I am seeing--but I sincerely try to allow the Bible to interpret itself--both Testaments must confirm.

My desire is to know the truth and to seek the truth. So many times I show scripture to people and they just blow it off! The word says if you will not believe the truth you will be given up to deception (Romans 1:16-25; Matt 24:24).

Most of us will become upset once we know the truth--but we have to work through it. Once we know the truth we should consider what we need to do next.

The Bible proves that Yeshua was not crucified on what we call Good Friday. He said he would be in the ground for three days and three nights (Matt 12.40). If Yeshua says three days and three nights does he not mean it? Yet so many just blow it off.

Once we understand the Biblical way of keeping time and understand the feasts of the Lord (Lev 23) we will know the truth of this matter. Yeshua was crucified on what we on the Roman calendar call Wednesday evening.

On the Biblical calendar what we call Wednesday evening, is Thursday evening. Once I understood this I realized that the church should be celebrating the true Passover. The Passover and Unleavened bread feast contain all the types and shadows of Yeshua as our Passover lamb and redeemer.

Once I understood this why would I want to celebrate Easter? What do rabbits, chocolate, and eggs have to do with Jesus? Most just blow it off and continue with their "traditions".

Truth is truth. Once you know the truth what are you going to do about it? The truth will set you free but the truth is costly. If we have been fed a false narrative about when Yeshua was crucified, what else have we been taught that is false?

Each person must decide and answer that question honestly. When you decide to follow the trail of truth the entire Bible begins to make sense in a fresh and exciting way. The sad truth is most of your mainstream brethren will turn the other way. I would rather know the truth and be shunned.

So search the blog when I am not posting. There is a lot of wonderful disturbing truth herein.
Blessings!














No comments: